ARIAS LABS SYSTEM controls and operates www.ariaslabsystem.com (the "Site") and other affiliated company-owned websites, from the company's headquarters in Calle Hermanos Lumiere, 18-28500, Arganda del Rey (Madrid), Spain.
At "Arias Labs System", we are committed to protecting your privacy. Information we obtain about you is used to improve our web services and content to process orders and to communicate with you.
The use of our Site generates a data log that is retained and analyzed. The data log contains non-personally identifiable information including your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit, the referring page, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Aggregate information on website usage is recorded, and information volunteered by site users including all data submitted is collected and stored. This includes the use of specific services on the Site such as performing keyword searches, registering for events, or requesting additional information. We also collect and retain your email address and any other information you provide when you communicate with us via email (email@example.com). We collect this information to provide online services and to enhance our Web content and improve our quality of service.
The confidential data you submit is encrypted using industry-standard SSL encryption. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access and is never sold, traded, or rented for commercial purposes to other organizations except to provide services, information, or products you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or in the following circumstances:
- When it is necessary to share information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected threatening or fraudulent activities, and violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- If "Arias Labs System" is acquired or merged with another company. In addition, please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, for example on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas, that information can be seen, collected, and used by others.
The Site and our other affiliated websites may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards and chat rooms, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between site users. Arias Labs System does not control the posting of messages, information, or files that others may provide through the Site.
It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark, or another proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software, or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit, or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.